Back to the Makeup bags for Lust Have It. i guess? I don't really have anything else to do with these but um, i admit the silver once is nice. So just a quick run down this time around as most of the stuff mum took with her and i wont get my share for a few days.
- Dermalogica PreCleanse - RRP $65.50 for 150mL (15ml sample)
- Dermalogica Active Toner - RRP $51.00 for 250mL (30 ml sample)
- Davroe Ultimatum Non Aerosol Hairspray - RRP $19.95 for 200mL (50ml sample)
- Mirenesse "Protect Me" Tinted or Regular - RRP $69.00 for 18g (1g sample. not pictured)
- Say It With Scent Lotion - RRP $26.80 for 200mL (30ml sample)
This is the first box from Lust Have it where really nothing has interested me that much, i associate dermatologica with skin issues and so they seem like kind of a heavy product to include but I'm sure it will be a nice test anyway. Body lotions, meh. Plus the Miranese "ProtectMe"...face primer or something isn't really for younger skin and I'm not 100% on what it does. Sorry about lack of pic i didn't realize it wasn't included till the bx was out of my hands. Overall it seems okay, nothing special. They seem really anti-makeup in recent "boxes" and id like something closer to the first box i got which was in July with a lush soap and nail polish included.