Wednesday 7 May 2014

Review: Too Faced Shadow Insurence




As I have mentioned earlier, a new job has meant that I have had to reassess some of my makeup needs, mostly the need for things to not fade away or crease by the end of the work day. In addition I received  the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette as a new job present and really wanted to get the most out of it. To this end I purchased the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer and I am so glad I did! This is possible the best makeup purchase I have made in the past 3 years, it's phenomenal how well it keeps eye shadow on, I can apply a full eye shadow look at 7am and have it looks flawless at 8pm when I get home! 


You only need the tiniest amount, less then half a pea size. It comes out as a clear somewhat oily looking nude foundation type cream but soothes out over your eye very quickly and dried down very fast too. It's great that you don't have to rush to apply it as as it works fine slightly wet or dry and it's just as powerful  either way.


Here you can see that is has a great enhancing effect on the color of the actual eye shadows themselves, it really boosts up the color and concentration of the product, this was just a no name brown eyeshadow that I had lying around, i think it was a Rimmel one but it's all faded so I'm not sure. Either way I'm not going back to no eye shadow primer, silly silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment