Hey Beauties, i decided to take a shot at doing a tutorial with some of my eyeshadow recent and not so recent as eye makeup has very much been my focus, especially since i purchased 10 of the Color Infallible eye shadows and have been over the moon about them since.
MAC Rubenesque paint pot
Color Infallible eyeshadow in Goldmine
MAC Star Violet
Essence Cappuccino, Please!
Urban Decay Blackout
Models Prefer Liquid Liner in Brilliant Brown
Physicians Formula Eye booster in Ultra Black
Maybelline the Falsies mascara
1. Starting with a makeup ready face, ie. foundation and primer in this case it was Ponds BB Cream as foundation and Illamasqua Hydra Veil as a face primer.
2. Apply MAC Rubenesque as a eyeshadow base to the base of your eye lid. Not into the crease. Smudge it out so it's not too thick.
3. Apply Goldmine to the lid by patting it on with flat and rounded brush.
4. Apply Amberlights to the crease and corner of the eye, going over some of Goldmine.
5. Apply Cappuccino, Please! to the brow bone and blend out slightly, apply some to the inner corner and blend out.
6. Apply Violet Star to the upper lid and blend out into Amberlights and Cappuccino, Please! Finish off with black eyeliner, i used Physicians Formula Eye booster in Ultra Black on the top and Models Prefer Liquid Liner in Brilliant Brown on the bottom lashes. Lastly top with Maybelline the Falsies mascara.