Hey, um not sure if anyone is interested but i got tagged and it's not in my nature to ignore someone being nice to me. So the lovely Anthea (thank you) nominated me for the Liebster award. Not really too sure what the deal on that is except that is seems to be a way to help out and promote new little bloggers like myself.
So apparently in order to accept the award i have to a) tell you 11 things about myself and b) answer Anthea's 11 questions and then tag 11 OTHER bloggers who have less then 200 followers.
So what the hell, why not. If you're here cos i tagged you please don't feel pressured it's just a fun way to spread the love :)
Also no, i don't really know why it's 11.
My 11 Things you Probably don't Care to know:
- I'm a Graphics Design Student
- I'm intimidated by the MAC counters at Myer
- I miss my cat's since they live my parents and i live with my boyfriend.
- I have a kitty crush on Pinecone (the kitty cat that is in some of the Elle Fowler videos)
- I have the body temperature of a Lizard: i am always cold even in a room full of sweating people.
- I don't like Twilight, or Shades of Gray or any of the tweeny-over-rated books
- I am however into reading Historical Fiction; perticularly about England or France
- I'm a huge geek; video games, dungeons and dragons you name it
- There's a figure of Claptrap from Borderlands (videogame) on my desk
- I only just found out today that HG product means "Holy Grail" product
- I'm originally from Poland.
1. What's your favorite color?
Red, no question.
2. Have you had a '15 minutes of fame' moment?
Does this blog count?
3. What is on your wishlist at the moment?
The 007 OPI collection and the China Glaze Safari/Duochrome collections
4. Do you have any allergies?
Yes, a single type of tree back home in Poland so not really an issue these days.
5. One piece or bikini?
one piece, please
6. What was the first CD/cassette tape you owned?
umm i think it was Aqua. Can't be 100% on that
7. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Hopefully with more then 12 followers :)
8. Favourite book?
Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches - it's like mixing historical fiction with supernatural stuff.
9. Favourite girl's name?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
11. If you could live in any year, what would it be and why?
I'm fine with now, I'm very lucky to be where i am. That and I'm too much of a history nut to think any other time period was quite as good for us womenfolk. But if i was forced to pick let's go with something exciting but modern-ish and say around the 1920's. I like the long cigarette lighters and the cool clothes.
Here are those i choose to Tag (in no particular order):
- Stubby Nubbins
- Lisa's Polish Addiction
- My Cup of Tequilla
- Shrinking Wallet
- Makeup and Smell the Coffee
- Parisian Blue Skies
- The Cat's Claws
UPDATE: I forgot to ask my own question, complicated. So here goes;
1) What made you decide to start a blog?
2) What's your favorite thing to drink?
3) Video games yes or no?
4) Do your friends and family know about your blog?
5) How did you decide how to name your blog?
6) What's your favorite city?
7) Favorite makeup/nailpolish/skincare brand?
8) How often do you check your own blog?
9) Diet coke or regular coke? (or no coke?)
10) Is Seche Vita really the best top coat?
11) What is your most recommended product? (makeup or otherwise?)