Friday 16 May 2014

Review: L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick



Ah before last week I didn't own a single L'Oreal lipstick, now I have three, and I love them so much. I was a bad shopper when I saw Spring Rosette at Target i immediately picked it up without a second thought, even though in hindsight it would have been much smarter to go to Priceline and the the 2 for 1 deal, which is how i picked up the other two shades.

Completing a week of all matte products these are probably the ones that have given me the biggest makeup thrill, they are as the name suggests both rich, pigmented and moisturizing, they contain both Argan and Jojoba oil to help combat dryness, are long-wearing and leaves a stain/tint on your lips as it fades away.



The packaging looks lovely, rich and luxe, with a small acrylic square to indicate the color. There are 8 shades and almost all are incredibly wearable and most could be very work safe too, I'm blown away by the colors and it's entirely possible I'm going to go pick up more.


The shades  i currently own are Flaming Kiss, Spring Rosette, and Cherry Kiss all of which are amazing, though my first shade Spring Rosette is by far my favorite. The lipsticks are super soft and you really feel like quality products, the intense pigmentation and moisturizing feel combined with the amazing color selection make these completely worthwhile. With the current 2 for 1 deal at Priceline they also could not be more affordable as your essentially getting each lipstick for around $10.



Cherry Crush is a pale slightly milky pink, it;s very smooth and despite being the lightest of the three is still very pigmented and is a great work shade.

The shade unlike the other two, has a almost incandescent quality where you can see a almost blue/purple reflection in the color that doesn't quite show up on camera. It's a slightly darker and more plum toned version of Cherry Crush.
Flaming Kiss is an orange based red with the most perfect texture I have ever tried on a red matte lipstick.

I highly recommend these lipsticks, their pigmented and far more easy on the lips then even the Revlon Matte Balms and they have the added benefit of leaving a stain after they fade away. I'm so glad I tried a new line of lipsticks as they have far exceeded my expectations.

What's your favorite drugstore lipstick brand?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice shades you picked up! I might have a browse at these soon!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabletop at Tabletop at Tabletop in the UK
    With your tabletop titanium auto sales tabletop at your fingertips, you can enjoy your favourite table games such as poker, titanium hair blackjack t fal titanium pan and aftershokz trekz titanium roulette. With these games,  garmin fenix 6x pro solar titanium Rating: 4.6 · ‎6 votes

    ReplyDelete