Sunday 2 March 2014

February Empties





Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel - This has to be my favorite shower gel of all time, it's a sweet mix of rose and citrus but i don't find it to be too sweet or overly fragrant. It's just sweet enough to be amazing and bubbly and smooth. I have another little bottle of this but I'm tempted to keep it until I know if it will be back again for Christmas or something. But I'm also not sure I can wait that long. I would repurchase this a thousand fold.

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shower Gel - I picked this up in Melbourne and am truly sad to see it go, but it;s not soo bad as I was gifted the Cookie Dough version for Christmas so that helps makes the loss a bit more bearable. This was a white and super hydrating shower gel that actually smelled like cinnamon buns, can't ask for a much better way of finishing of the night. I would repurchase this but I like trying different scents first.



Nivea Pure & Natural Cleansing Toner - The big thing for this product was that it was 95% natural ingredients, as well as the inclusion of argan oil and aloe vera. This has been my favorite toner so far and I will go back to it after I use up my current one, this felt so refreshing and hydrating and didn't give my skin that uncomfortable tight feeling that is common from toners. (at least for me) It smells nice too.

Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm - A sweet but light smelling thick balm that is probably the only lip balm I have ever finished, why? Because this is the best one I have used and I made sure not to loose it! It's that good. In some ways the reason I like this is the reason I like the Rose Jam shower gel - it's sweet without being cloying and it's fresh without being irritating. Going to repurchase today!

Face of Australia Nail Polish Remover - I took a break from painting my nails for about 2-3 months because they were so horribly wrecked and weak I could do nothing with them. Second time around I'm trying to help minimize the damage by using nail strengthening products and moisturizing or strengthening polish removers. I don't know how that actually works but if nothing else maybe it will work if I believe it does. This remover was pretty good. not stinky and not painful and I do think it made some difference to the quality of my nails. I would repurchase this.


Davore Replenish Hair Treatment - My first hair treatment ever, it seemed to do a nice job of smoothing and re hydrating my hair but was kind of annoying to mess around with since i would have a shower, wash my hair, put on the mask and have to wash it again 10 minutes later. I would perfer a leave in or dry treatment because I just can't be bothered messing around so much. I did an okay job but not enough to not be a bit of pain in the the booty.

Aveda Purifying Gel (sample) - I quite enjoying this cleansing gel and would repurchase except I am a sworn convert of using my Lush Fresh Farmacy cleanser and really don;'t need this, it was good but i still think by FF does a far better job and smells much nicer.

Aveda Hydrating Lotion (sample) - The moisturiser was nice too as far as it goes, it was quite thin and almost gel rather then lotion like. Probably better then the cleansing gel but i still like my Moo Goo moisturser bettter. Sorry Aveda

Swisspers Cotton Pads - A staple, I like these for everything from nail polish remover, to toner to all thing in between. They stay whole and don't tear apart and rarley leave fuzzy bits on me.

Lush Fresh Farmacy (not pictured) - Went through 2 bars of this and have already repurchased this. My HG product.


No comments:

Post a Comment