Just a quick little celebratory post, I start my new job today and what better way to celebrate then to visualize yourself buying pretty things with your new found wealth. So if you haven't heard Sephora is now allowing shipping overseas and here are some of the things i dream of picking up.
1) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush is Dollface - I'm very curious to see how this compares to my hg blush Illamasqua Katie as it's also a matte baby pink. I have read some amazing things about this brand and I'm very interested to find out for myself.
2) Illamasqua Blush up Brush - I've been lusting after this since it was released but I've never spent so much money on a brush, it just feels wrong. But I do really want it.
3) Josie Maran Coconut Gelee in Pink Escape - I'm a blush person I guess, I'm totally intrigued by the consistency of these blushes and think they would be amazing for a fresh faced look.
4)Benefit Cosmwtics Blush in Hervana - A fan product if there ever was one, an yet another blush that at the moment exists only in my dreams.
5) Urban Decay Naked 3 - rose golds! Do I need to say more?! Out of everything on this list, this is the one that haunts me the most and maybe it will just be that one that pushes me over the line.
6) Kat Von D True Romance - While I'm buying eye shadows this one looks so pretty and like a great one for travelling with!
So let me know in the comments if what your lust items are, or of you have tried any of the above do you think they are worth the splurge?