Tuesday 25 March 2014

Review: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry


I've been checking my local Priceline for these for the past three weeks since their stand appeared, and yet still it sits empty, but that's okay my local Target got them in first (sadly at a low point in my pay cycle hence i only got one to start with). I picked up the color I thought would be the most wearable for me - a slightly dark pink with slightly brown tones which goes by the name "Sultry".


Having tried it a few times now I'm quite pleased with this purchase as I was a big fan of the balm stains which have very similar packaging to these, but keep in mind these are not stains and will just fade away leaving you with bare lips.


The formula is amazing, it is actually still a balm meaning your lips do not dry out like the majority of matte lip products, my lips are left feeling as if i was wearing a thin but hydrating lip balm and the color stays around for upwards of 6 hrs and fades beautifully leaving no dry patches and no cracked lips at the end of the day. I will certainly be picking up more of these next pay. (Wish they were a little cheaper though).


5 comments:

  1. This one is an absolutely gorgeous colour. I agree, the price of Revlon is so annoying! I would have way more if it was cheaper haha :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour, I nearly bought this one too! I love the matte balms so far, not drying like many others :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty surprised, never tried a matte lip product so hydrating :)

      Delete
  3. i recently purchased one of these from priceline online. they had a 2 for one deal not sure if its still going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah It was until a few days ago, i picked up a few more!

      Delete