Monday 6 January 2014

Review: Physician's Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls



During Priceline's 40% off sale at the end of last year I picked up a few products including this Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl from Physician's Formula.  I always eye off the PF stand whenever I head in there but it's always just too expensive for regular purchasing on any kind of regular basis. I picked up Translucent but also available are Beige Pearl, Bronze Pearl  and Light Bronze Pearl. The second two being bronzer not highlighters. Also available is Rose Pearl and  Neutral Pearl which are blushes. Though not all seem to be easily available in Australia.



It's a highlighter pressed in a very pretty pearl/bump pattern, and there's even a cute little fake pearl on the plastic cover of the container. The pearl "sheen" comes off after the first few uses and your left with a shimmery pale pink and white shimmery powder.

It has a container in the bottom that includes a flat half circle brush and mirror which frankly I never use, it gives quite good "shimmer" pay off and it probably the nicest highlighter I've worked with, though I'm still not convinces about the usefulness of such a product. Still it makes a nice makeup look that little bit more polishes but I don't see a use of it for any kind of everyday look.




2 comments:

  1. It does look really pretty. I haven't tried many PF products because no where near me stocks them, but I think if they did I'd be a regular looker/buyer :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I have tried almost all have been uniformly quite good, there was a blush i tried once that was way to strong. It's a great brand though I wish we got a little more of the skincare stuff from them :)

      Delete