Wednesday 20 November 2013

Priceline 40% Haul



The last 2 days Priceline has been having a 40% off all cosmetics sale at which I couldn't quite help picking up a few things I've been wanting for a little while now but have thus far resisted. Well so much for that. Here are the products I piked up:

Physician's Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls (Translucent Pearls)
This a highlighter type powder, it looks quite frosty. As you can see the product looks super cute and ever since these were released I've always had an eye for this and the Happy Blusher but could never quite bring myself to pay the money for them.

Physician's Formula  Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Pearls (Natural)
Another super cute product, I've heard a lot of love and praise for these "happy" blushes but since I had my 2 NARS and 2 Illamasqua blushes i didn't feel right spending the money on a drugstore blush when i could get another one of those for an extra $15.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (081 Fair Ivory)
I would have picked this up much earlier if I had not been detracted my the NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat liquid foundation which turned out to be a bit disappointing but I've managed to make it work a little better. The texture on this is amazing and it literally just disappears on my skin and looks like skin! I'm so happy to have this now and plan to use it everyday.

Revlon Nearly Naked Mineral Powder Foundation (010 Fair)
I've been interested in trying a powder foundation for a little while and this one seemed like a nice one to try, what with the SPF 15. I usually only use powders which are translucent as setting powders. i'm interested in seeing if this will work for me.

Essence Studio Nails Ultra Strong Nail Hardener 
I would have picked this up regardless of sale, lately I haven't been able to wear much in the way of nail polish because after several months extended every day wear my nails were completely wrecked; peeling, breaking, cracking. It was nasty, these last two - three months or so I haven't worn anything but my nail polish collection has been calling my name and I can't hold out much longer but I also don't want my nails to go through the same terror. So hopefully this will do the job.


So how did you guys go with the 40% off sale?

1 comment: