Saturday 8 February 2014

Lush/iHerb Haul

Hello all, here's something a little different: a mini haul - half from Lush and half from iHerb (btw my code for iHerb is KRN216 if you want discounts and such). This originally wasn't going to be a haul but when my iHerb order arrived on the same day that my boyfriend presented with a some Valentines Lush stuff it seemed like destiny.

Let's start with iHerb, I usually only use iHerb for shopping for makeup brushes, all my Real Tech brushes cam from iHerb and some of my ecotools too, even with shipping it's just so much cheaper then trying to buy them in Priceline. This time around I was waiting for the RT miracle complex sponge and decided to try the famous Queen Helene Mint Julep masque as well. While I was looking at the range, being a fan of face masks I decided to also pick up the Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract mask as well and since it seemed interesting I also picked up some African Black Soap (good for thinning fine lines, evening out dark spots, eczema, razor bumps and eliminating blemishes) .


I knew that the Valentine stuff would be coming out any day now and asked my partner to keep an eye out since he works in the city and can get into Lush much more easily then I can, he usually goes in once every 2-3 weeks to fil up our stash of Fresh Farmacy, my HG cleanser of all time and the product to which I attribute my acne-free skin too. So he came home that same day with a few little surprises which are still available until at least Valentines day but the limited edition stuff always seems to sell out quick to if your interested go right now. Here is the stuff I got:



Prince Charming Body Wash - Pomegranate juice, Marshmallow root, Grapefruit, Sandalwood and Vanilla. However personally i only really smell Pomegranate and it is quite a strong scent especially when mixed with hot water and steam. After use my entire bathroom smells like Pomegranate for a good few hours. It's great but It makes me miss Rose Jam.

Neon Love Soap - This one is a mix of Rosewood, Bergamot, Figs, Passion Fruit juice and Soya yogurt and it smells divine! I love it probably more then the body wash which is unusual for me.

Lust Solid Perfume - This isn't part of the Valentines collection but it certainly fits the theme, I asked for this one because I've been missing the Lust soap that Lush discontinued which was one of my favorites and this smells the same. Awesome and so easy to carry around and I think a perfect scent for Valentines day - not in a soft sweet kind of way but more the hot and heavy side of Valentines day.

Lush has heaps of other Valentines stuff, bath bombs and lip products if your still interested. Happy Valentines day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment